Healthmark Industries’ Clinical Affairs team is pleased to announce the creation of 13 training programs that will be offered for vendors and manufacturer representatives to satisfy vendor credentialing requirements. To access healthcare facilities, industry, manufacturer and sales representatives must fulfill the requirements of various vendor-credentialing systems, such as VendorMate (GHX), Intellicentrics, and Symplr.
Each session consists of a pre-recorded 30-minute presentation given by a Healthmark Clinical Educator. The programs are easily accessible on-demand on our new website, http://healthmarkvendorcredentialing.com/
. Upon completion of the program and a short knowledge-check, a PDF certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to the participant on the following day. The certificate should be uploaded into the vendor credentialing system as proof of completion of the required program. There is a nominal $25.00 charge for each program.
Additionally, 1.0 CEU (contact hour) is available through IAHCSMM, CBSPD, California Board of Nursing (CBN), CBIC, and ACI towards recertification. The PDF certificate of completion can be saved and uploaded when recertifying through these organizations.
The course list includes:
1. Product and Service Competency – Stephen Kovach, Clinical Educator Emeritus
2. AdvaMed – Seth Hendee, Clinical Education Specialist
3. National Safety Patient Goals – Seth Hendee, Clinical Education Specialist
4. HIPAA Privacy and Security – Seth Hendee, Clinical Education Specialist
5. OR Protocol – Kevin Anderson, Clinical Education Specialist
6. OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens – Mary Ann Drosnock, Director of Clinical Affairs
7. Ethics – Mary Ann Drosnock, Director of Clinical Affairs
8. Electrical Safety – Jahan Azizi, Special Projects Manager
9. Fire Safety – Stephen Kovach, Clinical Educator Emeritus
10. Radiation Safety – John Whelan, Clinical Education Specialist
11. Medical Device Reporting – Jahan Azizi Special Projects Manager
12. Pandemic Response & COVID Competency – Mary Ann Drosnock, Director of Clinical Affairs
13. Aseptic Principles – John Whelan, Clinical Education Specialist
13. Aseptic Principles – John Whelan, Clinical Education Specialist Visit www.hmark.com for more information.
for more information.